February 21, 2012

Secret Project

I am currently working on a project for a member of my family, I can't say who it is because they may read my blog....LOL.  All I can say is that it is a first time doing this type of  project and so far it has been fun. When I am done I will take pictures and then when the gift is given I will post the pics.

On another note, being back at work has given me less time to do my crafts, yet it seems I have done more, how does that work? I am just happy to be able to do my crafts again, after the year from "HELL" last year I am so ready to have fun doing what I love.  I hope you like what you see and I will try and post more projects as they come across my lap.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karla! My mother always says a busy mind is a healthy mind, lol. When I'm home for a day I get nothing done, but when I'm busy..look out! I'm glad to see you doing what you love!

    ReplyDelete