November 20, 2011

WEDDING LAYOUT

Well I finally did it, I finally did the layout for my wedding (we've only been married almost 15 years guess it was about time!).  I think what actually kept me from doing it was trying to figure out a layout that would fit to a 12 x 12 page and nothing seemed to feel right until I found this:
if you can't read it in the picture it is called a Swinging Shutter page protector with 2 fold-out panels.  It allowed me to exactly what I wanted. So here are the pics of my final result:





I used a variety of items, from inks, stickers, buttons, ribbon, flowers, brads, and stamps and the papers are COLORBOK.  For tools, I used my new Xyron Create-A-Sticker (both the 2.5" and 5"), Cricut, SCAL, and Big Bite.  I really loved how the pages turned out.  Please feel free to leave comments.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment