December 9, 2008

Where is the time going?

As we get closer and closer to Christmas, I find myself with less and less time to do the things I want to do.
Take for instance this weekend coming up: the company I work for is having our Christmas party, no big deal right??....WRONG, it is a 2 day event being held this year at the Delta Kananaskis Lodge.
We are going up on Friday afternoon with the kids, then attending the "PARTY" on Saturday evening. "What are the kids going to do while you are attending your party?" Well they will be attending their own party until midnight.
So anyway back to things I am neglecting....first off my Christmas shopping, nope not done, anyone who knows me should be taken aback by this information as I am usually on top of that little chore. Secondly...Christmas baking, this was going to be the year I was going to attempt to bake a variety of things my mom usually does...not going to happen folks, maybe next year? next, my beloved crafting, placed on the back burner, this one makes me sad, as I love doing my crafts, and yes I am staring at my Cricut, listening to it call me to come and cut papers, make cards and homemade gifts, sorry my friend, not now. And lastly my blog, yes I am going to be putting a temporary hold, but I will be back and hopefully full of some more wonderful ideas. After all New Year's Eve is approaching, there must be something I can make for such an event...right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment