With that in mind I am going to be doing some crafts, such as home made cards, and a few decorations. I am going to start with a wreath made from wrapping paper and styrofoam. ( I found the instruction in a Home Hardware magazine.)
Here is what you need:
- 1" rigid foam insulation cut into 8-4" squares, 4 - 4" x 6" rectangles and 8 6" x 8" rectangles.
- 1 base cut from masonite 14" diameter with a 10" circle cut from centre.
- Hot Glue and gun
- scotch tape
- wrapping paper
- utility knife
- metal ruler
- cut shapes from insulation with the utility knife and metal ruler.
- wrap in desired paper and decorate with ribbon.
- secure wire to base for hanging the wreath
- Using hot glue, attache presents to the base, starting with the larges shapes. position as desired.